*** For Parents and Grandparents Only ***
Are you making these three dangerous mistakes?
- You take your child to swim lessons without asking about the qualifications of the instructor, knowing their skills to demonstrate, their knowledge of teaching methods and correct cues, or the program’s curriculum and expectations?
- You allow your child to tell you they know how to swim without regard to having them show you their skills and know whether they can be safe in other unfamiliar aquatic environments like ocean waves, rapids in a flooded river, or rip currents where they have no experience?
- You don’t believe you can teach yourself or your child to swim because you don’t live near a pool.
Would you trust your baby to be put in the hands of a complete stranger?
- How do you learn to swim where there is no pool or experienced instructors?
- How do you afford multiple lessons for all of your children when you have no budget
but have to take those risks?
- How do you enjoy more family recreation on or near water when you fear drowning?
Key statistics reported by the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention, Atlanta, GA:
- 70% of blacks and 60% of Hispanics do not know how to swim.
- Unintentional drowning for 1-4 year olds and 14 and under children – mostly boys – is the leading and second leading cause of death.
- If the mother does not know how to swim their child has only a 13% chance of learning how to swim.
- If a child learns to swim before age 4 they have an 88% chance of surviving a water accident.
- On average ten people needlessly drown each day in the U.S.
Stop the culture excuse because you cannot find a pool or can afford lessons!
Isn’t it time you learned how to swim right alongside your child or grandchild?
Imagine floating relaxed without fear or panic and swimming efficiently to conserve your energy. These are valuable skills to know that can save your life or your child as water will eventually find you. Will you and your family be prepared?
No pool, no $$$, no experienced instructor, NO PROBLEM!
My book and DVDs teach you how to swim starting at home without a pool using a
kitchen sink, dressing mirror, mattress, and a bathtub.
Learning to swim any old way is not enough safety protection. To really enjoy aquatic recreation you must learn to float very well and swim efficiently with knowledge of the powerful forces of water, its currents, wave action, and hypothermia.
Some skill without knowledge is absolutely dangerous!!!
Your kids will overestimate their swimming ability because they are not familiar with
the powerful forces of water in unfamiliar aquatic environments.
How much is your life or the life of one of your children worth to you compared to
your small investment in quality instruction with a 100% money back guarantee?
How do you know if you or your child needs more lessons?
- Do you or your kids swim with your head completely out of the water swaying back and forth as you alternately stroke your arms?
- Can you pass the mental skills projection swim test?(You ask yourself, “Can you swim 100 yards – the short length of a football field – into a lake where you cannot see the bottom, float for a minute to catch your breath, and then swim back without being totally exhausted or feel panicked?”)
- Can you or your kids demonstrate a variety of deep water floating skills like survival floating and sculling on your back in a river current to conserve your energy?
What value can you put on being able to swim efficiently
for the rest of your life?
- Think of all the family fun you can have with more water sports.
- Give your children a lifetime skill they can pass on to their children.
Do you know that learning to swim is the only sport
that has the potential to save your life?
Is it a pain to not get the early results you expected from lessons?
There is an old phrase, “You get what you pay for.” I have seen inexpensive group lessons for beginners with 5-7 kids per ½ hour class. The instructor usually takes only one kid in the water at a time while the others watch and wait their turn instead of building in their motor patterns at the same time using group drills. Most of these kids spend weeks and only learn how to get their face wet and kick their feet sitting on the pool edge.
You can teach your child how to do all that and more
at home without a pool!!!!!
- You can instill basic swimming motor patterns very early using your bath tub, tall dressing mirror, mattress on a bed, kitchen sink, and your video camera.
- All six of my kids were water babies swimming well before they were age two because I also spent many hours at home using the drills I can show you to use with your children and even yourself if you are a non-swimmer or beginner.
- Physical skills require conditioned motor patterns that can be started at home and easily transferred to the pool when you are ready.These dry-land drills are no different than learning to play catch, swing a bat, dribble a soccer ball, shoot baskets, or even swing a golf club in the back yard. Then you transfer those early skills to the shallow end of a pool or lake on a weekend or vacation.The last event you want to happen is testing your swimming skills in a flood when you are not very efficient to conserve your energy and survive the current.Take action now or be sorry. The choice is yours:
- Order my book/DVD package now for only $97 and get started today
- Enroll in the monthly “Blue Ribbon” membership program for only $37 per month and get valuable tutorial webinars and access to teaching videos each week.